Re: [oletrucks] new chrome

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>, "Guy Francis" <guyf@waterford.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new chrome
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:52:39 -0500
Glad to hear it Smoky I guess that is why I'm try to get every thing Chrome
I can find,
I'm Finding chrome things I didn't even know they made chrome(like the back
plate behind the
speed-o-meter ???) ever seen one before, it was my first so I got it.
Maybe It's got something to do with our age group??? You know chrome, roll
and pleated day's
Come by and see me sometime have you made your trip to Mt. Pleasant yet? You
can see my
house from Hwy. 59 So of Jefferson,TX.
HooT58