[oletrucks] Classic Performance Products

To: Trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Classic Performance Products
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:29:06 -0400
Saw the post of a few days ago, and remembered that I had sent for their
new catalog, via computer, and again, via credit card. Haven't gotten
the catalog by today so I called the number they had e-mailed me with my
confirmation of catalog request. Talked to a very pleasant lady who
looked up my name and number. Said they had a minor problem getting
catalogs mailed out, mine is to be mailed today. I mentioned to her in
passing the post that came to the group regarding their company, secure
site, etc. And expressed my concern. She stated that their site IS a
secure site, rest assured. And she expressed an interest also in the
group, especially when I told her that we number over 800, and threw in
the fact that Jim Carter is giving us a 5% discount (via Kelly). She
asked for, and I sent her, info on joining the list. Her name is Jill.
Told her to be prepared for the letters and topics, lol. All sounded on
the up and up as far as CPP is concerned. IMHO.

Ed in Mich
'57 3100