RE: [oletrucks] Supply for 3600 rear (12") brake shoes?

To: "'MLayton324@aol.com'" <MLayton324@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Supply for 3600 rear (12") brake shoes?
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:12:03 -0500
Mike,
Yep..Just ordered and rec'd those from Chevy Duty and they sent the same size
(part # 71-011) as the front shoes (11") and they will not work with the rear
12" drum.  I called and they said that is all they have.  If you are ordering
for a 11" drum on the 3600 front or on 3100, they will work fine.

I may call them again just to verify, since the cost to reline locally is too
darn high!!

Thanks for the info...  also...they should give you some kind of discount for
your fleet!  :)

Thanks,
Gary

Gary Radicic