Re: [oletrucks] Once Bitten, burn them back!!

To: wschick1@twcny.rr.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Once Bitten, burn them back!!
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:46:24 EDT
  Well, my advice, if this person who hasn't returned your emails,do wait
until Ebay sends some warnings, and you've exhausted all attempts, then I'd
personally E-bomb their Ebay name with Negatives, fill it up with, oh, 50 or
so. It's possible something happened to them ( bad accident, heart attack,
coma, etc. ). You could search on their Ebay name, see if they have any other
auctions going, and warn the bidders about them, to see if the guy/gal is
still active with other auctions. Once you've waited, I'd fill his box up
with negatives. :) Of course, thats  just me. But if it involves substantial
money, I'd get my money's worth by Negativing that person right off of ebay.
Like I said, I'd wait a decent interval, and see if he/she has other current
auctions going, and try to warn those folks, hurt him where his money is
coming from, anyway, assuming they're not just on a trip or in the hospital.
Then you might want to change your ebay name right after you Neg-bomb the
person's box, so they can't do the same to you. It's a shame that some people
take advantage of you, but so far, I've only bought small dollar items on
ebay, with no ill effects. Good luck!

Jerry