[oletrucks] Twice Shy ? - Sorry didn't know what to put here.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Twice Shy ? - Sorry didn't know what to put here.
From: "William M. Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:57:41 -0400
List,

I followed up on some tips from Conrad Vogel about some weird things he had
seen in some of the related auctions surrounding mine. I had contacted ebay,
as many suggested, and put in an information request for what looked like a
ghost account for the bumper's seller.

The end result of this is it shook the seller loose and I got a call tonight
from them about the bumper.

I have my fingers crossed, but maybe, just maybe I'll get my bumper.

Thanks for all the great e-mails and offers for help.

Bill Schickling