[oletrucks] Horn is working

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Horn is working
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 17:01:51 -0500
Well, I got the horn working on the '50 finally.  Replaced the spring and
contacts under the horn button on the steering wheel.

It is interesting that I have had a working horn for the majority of the
time that I have owned the truck.  Only recently did it stop working when
the contacts wore out.  The strange part is that I never had a relay.  Went
to the local parts house and bought a 12 volt one for a late model Chevy,
hooked it up and it works fine.

Smokey Culver, League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)