[oletrucks] '53 For Sale...sniff, sniff

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '53 For Sale...sniff, sniff
From: 237459N@knotes.kodak.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:28:46 -0400

From: W P. Fricke

My palms are sweaty as I commit to this decision. Various budgetary
constraints from too many bills to saving for 2 future college tuition
bills forces me to this reaallly painful decision. I am putting up my
restored1953 1/2 ton up for sale. Outside a few electrical tasks (dome
light, guage lights, fuel guage not working) the truck is fully road
worthy. It is considered to be a solid number 2 truck. Ping me privately
for pictures if you want to see the little beauty.

1953 1/2 ton chevy
deluxe cab
235 engine/rebuilt
4-speed floor shift