Re: [oletrucks] Any 6 lug IFS ?

To: gls@4link.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any 6 lug IFS ?
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:22:49 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/00 9:03:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, gls@4link.net
writes:

> Anyone know of a way to get 6 lug IFS?  Obviously, one can't be too
>  concerned with originality if one converts to IFS, but just out of
>  curiousity.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Grant S.

  Hey Grant,

  I had contacted one of the larger outfits (don't recall which) several
years ago about this..they said they would drill the rotors for any lug
pattern I wanted.

  My only concern about it is I'd then be stuck with them for
replacement...and the cost for a new rotor through the company was kinda high
at the time.  Dang, wish I could recall who I spoke with...anyways...maybe we
can get one of the manufactures to use a spindle that will work with an off
the shelf 6 lug rotor.

  I just hate buying stuff that I cannot go to the local NAPA and get a
replacemnt if needed.

  Mike