[oletrucks] Classic Industries....??

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Classic Industries....??
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:53:02 -0400
Just got a new catalog in the mail from Classic Industries.  Didn't order
it, and don't know how they got my address.  But, the catalog is very
impressive.  Great photos of available parts and a great selection.  The
catalog I got is the "Chevy/GMC Truck Catalog".....570 pages....."1947 to
1999 Chevy/GMC parts".  This is definitely one of the best catalogs I've
gotten, but I don't know anything about the vendor....Classic Industries.
Anybody ever used them?  If so, I'd sure appreciate some info on the quality
of parts and service.  Many thanks!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC