Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic: Project Car From H@#$

To: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off Topic: Project Car From H@#$
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:31:18 -0700
Did you buy it as a basket case or did you tear it all done yourself?  Lot's
of rust here and there Huh!

Did you have the original engine and transmission ?

How much does a new repo quarter panel go for now a days?

Was that lead on the passenger rear fin and door?

Hope you sell it as it just looks like another one of my projects "only
better".

Sorry for all the questions, I'm like that most of the time.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/