Re: [oletrucks] 55 GMC

To: "Brett Rugg" <BRugg@vishay-norfolk.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 GMC
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:13:28 -0400
Brett, the guide I use for classic cars and trucks is called the "Old Cars
Price Guide".  It's available in most any large book store.  It's in the
magazine section.  About the size of "Hot Rod Magazine".  It lists values
for individual cars/trucks in 6 different categories.  "1" = a perfect show
car/truck.....all the way down to "6" which is a junker/parts auto.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC