Re: [oletrucks] That Mr. Leak

To: mlrba@texas.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] That Mr. Leak
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:28:40 PDT
Miq, and list,
  i too got a message from this steve guy to stop "spamming" after i send a
message to the list talking about my pride in my truck and such. i too have
no idea what he means by that, but im glad hes gone. people like him have no
business on a close nit list like this one.
personally, i enjoy checking my mail every day and getting 30+ emails, makes
for a relaxing evening after work/school.
Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200

http://profiles.msn.com.