Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] oletrucks list t-shirt design
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:17:35 -0700
Bill,
I'm going to send you and your wife each a shirt for free.  You need to
start rebuilding your T-shirt collection right away!  Just let me know what
sizes you need.  If you want to order a few more just let me know.  I'm
going to need your address in order to ship them out.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"