[oletrucks] 261

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 261
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:38:16 -0600
Speaking of hydraulic lifters, can you put those in a 54/55 261? Casting number
is 3733950. If I can, what do I need to do to make it work? I stated earlier
that there wasn't a casting number, well there is. It was front of the fuel
pump in the hidden area just about the pan rail and the digits were only about
10 mm high. I was in the bone yard yesterday and happened to see a 235 laying
around and the sun was shining on it and lit it up bold as brass. Thx.