[oletrucks] Non Power Front Discs...and GRILLES!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Non Power Front Discs...and GRILLES!
From: "Armijo, Manuel L" <manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:51:48 -0700
http://www.pickupsnw.com/brake_booster.html  scroll down, and it's the very
last picture on the bottom right.  I didn't see a brake booster on their
online catalog, hence my question about the dual cylinder master.  Besides,
I've found that you can get a lot of stuff cheaper at the local parts store.

Thanks!  Geez, where were you guys when I was building my '51 deluxe back in
the early eighties?  Pre internet?  Oh well, you're forgiven.

PS, from my "duh" files.  47-54 truck grilles have 5 bars.  The top is the
shortest, the bottom is the longest.  Hence, the second bar from the top
does NOT fit in the third bar spot.  The top bar has bolt holes, and so does
the bottom.  The in between do not interchange.  (write that 100 times on
the chalkboard).  Therefore, two bad grilles do not necessarily make one
good grille!  So, now I have half a decent grille, (minus the two bottom
bars).

Folks, I just started working on my '50, and haven't had much to offer the
group yet, but what you just read was my first!  Duh, maybe I should have
ASKED?  *laugh*

Thanks for all the help with the master cylinder question. Jack, Mike,Mick,
Bill, Rob, Gene, Joe, and Grant. So far, the unanimous choices are early
seventies chevelle, camaro, and mustang.  I'll check it out!

Manny.