Re: [oletrucks] welders

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] welders
From: "Kevin" <kevin@tbaytel.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:59:49 -0700
Well, I had to make new brackets on the frame for the body so that I could
use rubber body mounts.
And by putting the metal box floor in it made mounting the box easier.
The one thing I have to deal with is the wheel track is wider than the
original frame.
It might not be that big of a deal,But if it is I may have to check into
some reverse offset rims to pull the wheels in a bit. I'll keep you posted.

Kevin Stieh
50 Chev Panel
53 Chev 1/2 Ton
Thunder Bay