Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire mount

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire mount
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:56:22 -0500
I have this spare tire thing from my '59 short wide bed. The spare was
inside the bed. I don't have any use for it anymore. If someone can use it,
Id sell it for $2.00 (negotiable) plus shipping. It has a part number of
(8)75(3)120. The number in "( )" I'm unsure. Could be 8 or 9 or 3. From the
top flange to the bottom is 19 inches.
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam/pictures/spare2.JPG
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam/pictures/spare1.JPG