Re: [oletrucks] RE: IFS,

To: "Whittaker Bill G Civ ASC/SMY" <Bill.Whittaker@wpafb.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: IFS,
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:44:20 -0700
One more time-- and I won't ever mention IFS again!!!  LOL.   Heidts own
literature states that the Superide crossmember is one piece and is
completely different from their Mustang ll crossmember.It also states that
every piece was designed specifically by Heidts for the Superide and that it
is your assurance of the right geometry. From their catalog "All new
Superide-NOT a Mustang conversion kit"
Now they also have a Superide ll kit that uses Mustang ll dropped spindles.
But it also says that it uses a geometry SIMILAR to Mustang ll.
I hope that I have not sounded grouchy in my replies. I really like this
list  because everyone is so well mannered and polite, and I didn't intend
to start anything when I suggested a different vendor. And I apologize to
anyone that is tired of reading about this subject.
Don Simmons