[oletrucks] Turning a dead engine over for timing

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Turning a dead engine over for timing
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:30:32 -0500 (CDT)
Let's get back to basics...  And all the plugs are out.

My uncle had a kind of a pickle switch that clamped onto the solenoid on
cars and trucks with key starter switches.  Let him bump the engine from
under the hood for these kinds of things.  He was a mechanic and old time
body man for a living.  Sure wish he was still around.  Wish he had that
old AD 5 window truck he used back then too.  I'm sure he forgot more than
I know about these things.  Frank's Shell in Nashwauk, MN, may he rest in
peace.  It's a convenience store now :-(

Blessing every minute I spent with my old man and uncle under the hood when
these weren't such ole trucks.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN