[oletrucks] 53 GMC for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 GMC for sale
From: "Woody" <woodrow@isomedia.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:11:42 -0700
Hello to list.  It's good to be back.  My computer died a while back, and
I've been out of touch.

I have 3 trucks for sale.  Two 53  GMC 1/2T 5W,  and a 51 Chev 1/2T 3W.  The
GMC's are both 228 Hydramatics.  One runs and moves, and has a good title.
The other has a bad block and can be titled.  The Chev is parts only.  I
also have a 54 235 with 3spdOD trans that was in the Chev.  I have much
extra sheet metal and many parts for hotrodding, including an original B&M
adapter for Chev V8 to Hydramatic, and the complete rear end, front brakes,
spindles, and master cyl with Hydroboost from a 78 Lincoln Continental.
This is a 9" with disc brakes.

Life has interfered with my plans again and I must sell my project.  I would
prefer to sell as a package and am asking 3000 OBO.  I am near the Seattle,
WA area.

Woody