RE: [oletrucks] Project Web Site Updated

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Project Web Site Updated
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:43:20 -0400
Hi all,

  I haven't said too much on-list for awhile.  I've been mostly sitting back
waiting on my own front axle parts to get back from the rebuilder (For
almost a year now!) and reading the mail.  I've been following the progress
on Deve's adventures fairly carefully, cheering when I was supposed to and
crying when I thought that was appropriate as well.  I gotta put in my two
cents worth here.

  I went through Deve's website tonight and I think it took me just over an
hour to do it right.  I think the second and subsequent trips through for
the little nit-gnat details might take more time, though...  This is an
awesome representation of the work involved in restoring one of these old
trucks, and I just have to applaud the efforts Deve's taken to "Do it
Right!"  In addition, he's spent considerable time logging his experiences
on-line for the benefit of others.  That's really something.

Thanks, Deve.  I appreciate it!

Yours,
Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO