[oletrucks] AD Hydro GMC & parts FS, OR

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Hydro GMC & parts FS, OR
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:57:28 EDT
Hey everyone,

Just doesn't look like I'm ever gonna get the time I need to restore my old
truck. I don't have the room to store it either.

She's a '53 GMC 1/2 ton longbed 5-window with the 4 speed Hydra-matic
automatic and 228 six. All the cool rare stuff that makes this truck a hydro
truck is there, but it's not in running shape and the body is rough. It also
has the chrome grill/brush guard and the rare GMC factory channel bumper. I
also have a second truck, another '53 GMC 5-window Hydro truck, really the
same exact truck, but not in restorable shape. However, all the mechanicals
minus rearend are intact and this truck has a 270.

A third truck is a '50 GMC 5 window 1/2 ton with not much good there besides
good chrome grill, hood and suspension.

I also have a 270/H head and extra 270 block/crank/parts and extensive GMC
and GMC Hydra-matic lierature.

I will sell it all for $1500 or trade for minimal rust, straight 65/66
Mustang coupe or fastback body (don't care about engine/suspension, would
prefer low mileage six cylinder car). Other trades also considered. May
seperate.

Dustin/Aurora, OR
clllsls@aol.com
503 678 1360