[oletrucks] Engine ID

To: "'Old Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine ID
From: Whittaker Bill G Civ ASC/SMY <Bill.Whittaker@wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:22:38 -0400
Thanks to all the guys that helped on the engine ID.  It is indeed a 216ci
motor.   Casting # 3835497.  Now, before I haul the whole drive line to the
scrap yard, I'll offer it free to anyone who wants to come and get it.  216
motor, 3 speed trans, complete stock rearend, and front suspension less brakes
and drums.  Location: Just outside Dayton, Oh.

I won't be hauling this stuff away for a couple months (cause I still need to
get the rearend and front suspension out) so you have some time to consider
this "very generous" offer before it goes away. ;-)

Bill