[oletrucks] Independent front suspension

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Independent front suspension
From: "Kevin Morisette" <kevmor@cwnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:45:04 -0700
what is the best independent front suspension which doesn't lower the front
end any from stock for a '53 chevy 1/2 ton?  Anyone have any pictures? I'm
maybe looking for a stock pacer suspension.  I'm trying to go cheap, so I
don't want to purchase a 2,000 kit new; I'd rather take it out of a donor
car.  I've heard that if you take out a Mustang II suspension, you have to
get a new crossmember because the stock one is too weak.