Re: [oletrucks] Horn wiring

To: Mike Suriano <climbandmaintain@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Horn wiring
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:33:41 -0600
There is a single wire running innside the column on the top. Right behind
the dash at the column on the top should be a single  wire with a bullet
shaped push on connector. That wire connects to a black wire from the new
harness and it is wire number 20. The 2 wires by the horn attach  with the
red wire hooked to the terminal closest to the fender, the black to the
other. Often times, the horn button parts are worn out and need repalcing,
requiring pulling the steerung wheel. Hope this helps.