Re: [oletrucks] mecca

To: Old chevy truck advice <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] mecca
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 27 Sep 2000 09:07:31 -0700
Brad, I was recently at my wife's class reuniun and met a guy who "brokers"
semi-truck transport.  He puts out the request and get the best bids.  This
sort of strategy may be best for you as you could possibly move it all in one
fell swoop.  By the way, if you come across a Chevy truck shaver by Gillette,
I'll take it.  Thanks,

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100