Re: [oletrucks] Visor deminsions

To: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Visor deminsions
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:22:57 -0500
Since a visor is curved in two planes & is cut on a curve on the top, bottom
& sides, this is hard to measure.  If you are looking for measurements to
check for possible matches for your truck, check the distances between the
doors (right over the top of the windshield) for the width.  Length
(actually the width of the visor, but running the length of the truck) is
about 18" or so (not as critical & usually adjustable, as to how much shade
you want).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com