[oletrucks] Re: 1939 radio

To: truxrme@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 1939 radio
From: EKWatson@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:35:19 EDT
Hi Shawn!  I would look in Hemmings motor news and Ebay if your trying to
find a deal.  Otherwise I would call Chevy of the 40's and ask them for a
source.  As far as a price - if you just want it to work, depending on the
condition of the radio, the only pricing I can do sight unseen would be a
guess.  As a rule I put in new parts before I ever power an old radio that
has been sitting out in the weather.  These parts are tubes, vibrator, caps
etc.  I can give you a better estimate if I could see it.  My prices are very
competitive and quality of work is excellent.  I partner with a friend who
has a stereo restoration business.  I think he has one of home model radio
ever built.

The only restored radio in inventory right now is a model 985793 for a
1946/47 Chevrolet car.  It is in excellent original condition.  If you need
more information please let me know.

All the best,
Eric
50' 3600