[oletrucks] ring and pinion

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ring and pinion
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:51:02 EDT
well, i finally made the big step   sold my 99 tahoe last week and have been
driving my 50 suburban every day   really have enjoyed it   spent a few weeks
replacing all brake components,sealing a few oil leaks here and there
rebuilt the carb   bought new hubcaps and trim rings and put new radials on
it   had the exhaust replaced last thursday   this thing is a dream!!!
anyway, its now time to get the 4.11 rear to a 3.55
    i did this in my 50 3100 pickup a few months ago  works really great
talked to patrick today and he is out of ring and pinions   called chevy duty
and the same there
   anyone talked to any of the vendors that have the ring and pinions in
stock?  thanks for your help as always

Mike Layton
Sumter SC

37 1ton