[oletrucks] Another silly question

To: "'owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Another silly question
From: Scott Rice - ATCX <srice@mail.maricopa.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:14:31 -0700
As I have mentioned in previous correspondence, I am very new to this and
know virtually nothing about ole trucks, well I have more silly questions.
1) How many tail lights came standard on a 54 3600? I noticed that there is
only one on the drivers side of my truck and there are absolutely no wires
on the passenger side to accommodate another tail light.
2) My truck still has the original (I think) 8 lug split rim wheels, and
tube type tires. My question is, what should I do about this? Keep the split
rims and put radial tires on or replace the rims and the tires? Any
suggestions and or opinions welcome.
3) Also to really show my ignorance; What are you all referring to when you
mention 'AD' trucks and how do I know if I have one?

Thanks
Scott
54 3600