[oletrucks] headliner question

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] headliner question
From: Mike Suriano <climbandmaintain@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 06:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning all,

  Well my new headliner came yesterday from the good
folks at Chevy Duty.  Boy was I excited, there was
this big box waiting for me when I came home from work
last night. I tore open the box and pulled out my new
headliner..... with the accompaning rubber
trim....what joy, now I would no longer have to stare
at the nasty,rusty,dirty spot where my new headliner
would go. But alas, my joy soon faded to dismay..for
after fumbling with the headliner and stripping for
about an hour, I gave up!  How does this thing go in?
the stripping has a slot cut in it. Does the headliner
go in here or does the metal rim of the truck go in
here? After this thing is up what keeps it in
place...my guess is glue? I don't want to go and glue
things that shouldn't be glued..Need some help, cause
I'm getting real pissed off with all this crap falling
in my eyes!

Thanks Smokey with all your advice on the
horn...WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!!!! Now if I could just
get my windshield wipers to move faster I'd be in
business..one problem at a time.

Mike

=====
1959 Chevy Apache