Re: [oletrucks] I'm back

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I'm back
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:21:05 -0700
>My internet server had made some changes, and I wound up getting dropped
>from the list for about a week.  After MUCH effort, I finally got
>reinstated.  Hope I didn't miss anything, and I sure missed you all.

Hey Smokey, you missed the big vote!  While you were gone, we all decided to
change the focus of the group to cross breeding french poodles with doberman
pinschers.  I'm sure you'll find the change amusing.

Regards,

Grant S.
Los Angeles, CA
1954 Standard Poodle/Doberman (Poopsie's Brutus)
19551st Rottweiler/Bichon Frise  (Slobber's Fluffy)
                (1999 AKC combat champion)