[oletrucks] 1953 hoods/emblems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1953 hoods/emblems
From: "Kevin Morisette"<kevmor@cwnet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:02:33 PDT
When I got my truck, someone had changed the front fenders and grill to the 54
style, and I'm changing them back.  It had the newer style emblem on the hood
with the chevy symbol on the bottom instead of on the top.  Are these hoods
any different if I wanted to change and put the older emblem on?  I don't know
if the hood has been changed.  I noticed the hood I took the older emblem off
had four holes with indentions for it.