Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Overhead Valve Engines

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Overhead Valve Engines
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:14:09 -0700
>>As I like to say " the bowtie
>>boys like their engines cheap and easy, just like their women"

Now, many of you know I have a Ford T bird, with a Y block, and I like it
just fine, and feel no urge to badmouth Ford.  Having said that, I think we
should find this F**D loving frigger and boil him down to the bile he's made
of!  If chevys are so flimsy and fords so great, why do all the fords have
chevy engines?

Not that I would encourage violence, at least where it isn't justified.

Regards,

Grant S.