[oletrucks] Parts And More Parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts And More Parts
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
Truth is stranger than fiction. I was selling a
woodstove via the local radio want ads and the guy who
responded saw my disassembled truck. He told me that
he sells new and used parts for old trucks and cars
and has some of the items I need. Anything he doesn't
have he says he can get. I think it is a hobby
business and mostly sells at car shows but he does
ship anywhere.  So if you are interested in one more
parts source here is his e-mail: star@the-onramp.net.
He is located here in Winnemucca, Nv and his name is
Jim Woods. Oh, and he bought the stove -- must be my
lucky day!

Barry