[oletrucks] Updated photo page

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Updated photo page
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:29:07 EDT
Well truckers,
  I updated my photo page for October today, take a look and see what you
think.  I just love my digital camera.  The web address is in my signature
block.
  I still have some of those Chevy truck patches left for those who missed
out.  Send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and I'll turn them around the
next day.  Multiples are OK if you add another stamp.  If any who already got
patches would like more, do the same.  Mailing address below.

Mike Klepp
3 Colonial Drive
Wichita Falls, TX 76306
http://www.geocities.com/mike_klepp/october_truckpage.html