[oletrucks] (no subject)

To: m1a20@iname.com
Subject: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:18:47 -0600

Mike, I will try to setup your pics tomorrow. My whole house is run on solar
power with batteries supplying all my electricity and we have had a lot of
cloudy weather, so the batteries were running low. The weather is better and now
I can stay online and get some work done. Sorry it has taken so long, but I got
busy with firewood cutting, my only source of heat and trying to get my garage
slab poured before it gets too cold to do so.