[oletrucks] ??'s Gas Tank Outside 55 2nd

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] ??'s Gas Tank Outside 55 2nd
From: Erich Lucas <elucas@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:33:24 -0400
Hello,

     Has anyone mounted their gas tank outside the cab of their 55nd
3100?  I would like to remove the inside the cab one and put one between
the frame rails under the bed.  Call me cheap, but $400 seems like a lot
for the aftermarket one I have seen in the catalogs.  I would like to
know if there is a tank from a donor vehicle I could find in a junk yard
that would work with a little modification.  I dont mind cutting a hole
for the fuel fill in the bedwood.

Thanks in advance.

Erich Lucas