[oletrucks] 235 bargain

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 bargain
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:00:05 -0700
Anyone in the Blaine,TN area looking for a 235 bargain? On that E**Y
auction that we can't talk about, there is a 1958 235 (fresh rebuild with
100 miles) with an offenhauser twin carb setup and headers and Wayne dress
up kit and HEI unit and a powerglide etc! Price is at $1000.00 with No bids
with 19 hours to go. Cannot be shipped. I have nothing to do with this
auction but I know this is a  real deal for someone in that area that could
pick it up. Item number is 464746458.
Don Simmons