[oletrucks] Valve Adjustment on a Big Six

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Valve Adjustment on a Big Six
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:18:40 -0700
I have a friend that just purchase a 1962 GMC Suburban with a Big Six 6
cylinder engine and he needs help adjusting the valves.  Does anyone have
one of these big six engines?  This is the first that I've ever heard and
seen one so I'm in the dark.

The previous owner had the heads rebuilt and lost interest and so my friend
was able to purchase it for $250.00.  We're planning to install the heads
and get it running this weekend.

Any help appreciated,

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA