RE: [oletrucks] Paint codes

To: ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Paint codes
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:25:54 -0500
For a resonable price (under $25 I think) list member, Bob Adler (
Advdesign1@aol.com ), will provide you with a color Xerox of the original
color chip sheet and modern paint codes for each of the colors (as well as
paint codes for interior colors, grill interior bar colors, etc.) Well worth
the investment IMHO

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY