Re: [oletrucks] Just thought I would let you know,

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Just thought I would let you know,
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:36:21 -0500
I would love to have that '41 1/2 ton . . .

hint hint

BobK
51 3100 5-window (project)
54 3600 5-window (doner)
Arnaudville, LA

                    Jeffros54@cs.com

                    Sent by:                    To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                    owner-oletrucks@auto        cc:

                    x.team.net                  Subject:     [oletrucks] Just
thought I would let
                                                you know,

                    10/17/00 01:38 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Jeffros54

Morning All,
    Just thought I would let you know that I came across a good deal on
some
trucks.
I bought a 1954 1/2 ton, 1941 1/2 ton, 1942 1 1/2 ton, 1946 1 1/2 ton
(GMC),
and a 1935 1 1/2 ton. all with titles, for only $410. Not bad?
    Later
    Jeff
    54 chevy 1/2 ton
    54 chevy 1/2 ton
    55 1st chevy 1/2 ton
    55 1st chevy panel 1 ton
    46 chevy 1 1/2 ton
    46 chevy 1 1/2 ton
    70 chevy 3/4 ton
    73 chevy 3/4 ton
    82 chevy 1/2 ton
    85 chevy 1 ton dually with dump bed
    00 chevy crew cab short bed  4X4 ( wife's )