[oletrucks] Greetings

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Greetings
From: Carlos Madero <cmadero@flavorite.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:35:03 -0500
Hello everyone,
I am Carlos Madero, formerly of North Carolina and now living in Memphis.  I
have been absent from the list for about a year and a half, I am glad to be
back.  My '53 ½ ton is still with me, I have started collecting the Mustang
II parts to begin that upgrade.  Anyone in the list living in the Memphis
area, let me know, I always enjoy meeting folks with similar interests.

Carlos
1953 3100