[oletrucks] what rotors/calipers will fit stock mustang II spindles?

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] what rotors/calipers will fit stock mustang II spindles?
From: "Kevin Morisette"<kevmor@cwnet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:47:45 PDT
I might be going towards the Mustang II IFS, and I need larger disc brakes.
Heidts includes 11" rotors with their packages, but I'd rather find something
at the wreckers.  Anyone know what will fit?  If nothing else, maybe something
that will work with bearing changes or plates?

If I can find something that works thats ford maybe I'll match it with a Ford
9" rear, or if I use chevy that'll work fine too.