[oletrucks] Trucks for Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks for Sale
From: "Rob Lowe" <rllowe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:45:36 -0400
Selling my collections of trucks and spare parts.  Wife is tired of my junk

 49 GMC flat bed (cab top crushed but repairable) Engine can be turned over
by hand
50 Chevy 3100 S/B no grill or left rear fender, no front bed panel, motor
froze otherwise complete

Good for parts or restore

40 Chevy P/U cab with doors, frame, front fenders, grill housing with light
cans, no motor or transmission

Spare parts  AD - Chevy Hood (dented some on edge towards cowl), pair of
front left and right fenders, 1 right door, 4 left doors.

Currently in storage and would like to move soon.  Also will advertise them
through AutoTrader later in the week.

Location Marietta Georgia (Atlanta area)

For price email me off the list

Rob Lowe
email: rllowe@ix.netcom.com