RE: [oletrucks] AD Truck Alert

To: "'Durwood B. Darbin'" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] AD Truck Alert
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:51:04 -0500
Has someone already mentioned the Franklin Mint "duck" paint job on their
'53 scale model. I'm sure I wasn't the only one to receive this generous
offer from FM, but I just don't remember anyone mentioning it!! I would love
to have this same mural on my '50 5-window. Wonder what it would cost in
full scale?

    Tim in Ft Worth