[oletrucks] tool?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] tool?
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:42:43 -0500
I used to have a tool that would put the bead/bump around the end of a piece
of tubing. It was a round piece (same size as tubing) with a spring loaded
ball in the end. You would insert it into the tubing and twist it. It would
make the nice little bump that the rubber hose would fit and clamp down on.
Anyone know what this tool is called, where I could find one, any other way
to do this. I get blank stares when I try to explain what I'm looking for
and don't know what to look for in a tool catalog.