RE: [oletrucks] members photos

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] members photos
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:35:33 -0500
Thank ya Wayne. I'm actually on vacation this week, and what am I doing?
Going on a trip, relaxing? Nah, I'm sandblasting my cab, lol. I could be at
work sitting behind a desk, but here I am hot and covered in sand! heh, damn
I must really love my truck ;)

Bill (who also has another week off next month and 2 in Dec, can ya guess
where it will be spent?)