Re: [oletrucks] How to Halt Rust (Temporarily)?

To: Passnb4U@aol.com, jduncanson@crosswinds.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] How to Halt Rust (Temporarily)?
From: bill h <boxerbull@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 06:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
WDhen you start to eliminate rust you have to either
cut out the bad and weld in new metal if it's that bad
or completely remove the surface rust on minor and
treat thoroughly so the metal will be etched and paint
will stick to the surface.  In either case when primer
is put on remember that it has to be sealed so
moisture won't come thru as in your case is the
problem.  There is no temporary cure.  Do it right or
do it over.  As you can see with the PO's attempt.