[oletrucks] New Auto

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New Auto
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:19:15 -0600
I just came back from Trick Or Treating with the kids and ran across a 1970
VW Bug for sale.  Not in the best of shape, but not bad for the price
either.  Well my 12yo loves bugs and I'm thinking of getting this one for
him.  Does anyone know where I can get on a bug email group like this one.
I know nothing about bugs and will need all the help in the world to finish
off the little bugger.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"
1970 VW Bug "Piglet"  (If the wife approves)